[Bioc-devel] git: lost write access to some repos

Y-h. Taguchi t@g @end|ng |rom gr@nu|@r@com
Mon Jan 30 15:46:24 CET 2023

Hi,

I seem to have "lost" write access to a Bioconductor git
repository, TDbasedUFE, that I had just submitted.

$ssh -T git using git.bioconductor.org  | grep -E "(MiRaGE|miRNATarget|TDbasedUFE)$"

 R W	packages/MiRaGE
 R  	packages/TDbasedUFE
 R W	packages/miRNATarget

I still keep the access to the older ones, MiRaGE and miRNATarget packages.

In addition to this, using `ssh -v ...`, I got

debug1: Server accepts key: pkalg ssh-ed25519 blen 51
debug1: Authentication succeeded (publickey).

Thus, ssh-key seemed to be correctly set-upped.

I am not sure what the problem is.

Please advise me to resolve this problem.

Yours, tag.

--
Y-h. Taguchi, Dept. Phys., Chuo Univ., Kasuga, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
112-8551,Japan