[Bioc-devel] DESeq2 package

Bernat Gel Moreno bge| @end|ng |rom |gtp@c@t
Tue Jan 24 13:17:51 CET 2023

Hi,

I'm no way related to the DESEq2 package. Its author is Mike Love. Te best way is to ask your questions in the bioconductor support site.

https://support.bioconductor.org/

Bernat
________________________________
De: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> de part de Claudio A Bravo <cbravo11 using uw.edu>
Enviat el: dimarts, 24 de gener de 2023 0:22
Per a: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Tema: [Bioc-devel] DESeq2 package

[No soleu rebre correu d'cbravo11 using uw.edu. Descobriu per qu? aquest fet ?s important a https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi-

Could you please direct me to the person that can answer questions about this package?

Best,

Claudio Bravo, MD, FACC, FESC
Assistant Professor
Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology
University of Washington