[Bioc-devel] 5mb limit for packfiles in .git is too harsh

Kevin R. Coombes kev|n@r@coombe@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 23 14:20:02 CET 2023

Disk space is unquestionably an issue for places like CRAN or
BioConductor that host all R packages. I would be surprised if it
matters to individual users of a single package in a world where a 4TB
external hard drive costs about $100 US.