[Bioc-devel] BFG repo cleaner did not perfectly work

Park, Adam Keebum @e|n@p@rk @end|ng |rom p@u@edu
Mon Jan 16 17:48:04 CET 2023

Dear community,

This is a compact version of the same issue I sent last week, for asking a general advice.

  *   Running the recommended command below did not perfectly remove every such file.

bfg --strip-blobs-bigger-than 5M repo.git

  *   The BiocChecker still picks up a pack file and emits a warning (.git/objects/pack-xxx..xxx.pack).

  *   However, the reference is not detected by tools like git-branch-filter or bfg.

I would appreciate any kinds of an advice for digging into this problem.

Sincerely,
Adam.