[Bioc-devel] BiocCredentials Account Activation

Quirin Manz qu|r|n@m@nz @end|ng |rom tum@de
Fri Jan 13 08:52:21 CET 2023

Dear Bioconductor Team,

Recently, I have been added to the DeepBlueR Bioconductor package as a
maintainer. Unfortunately, I still cannot activate my account at
https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/. It
gives the following error message: quirin.manz using tum.de is not associated
with a maintainer of a Bioconductor package. Please check the spelling
or contact bioc-devel using r-project.org for help.

On https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.16/bioc/html/DeepBlueR.html, my
name and e-mail address is listed, so I assumed it should work.

I appreciate any information you could give me.

Best regards,

Quirin Manz