[Bioc-devel] Build error - Latex environment in vignettes

Sergio Picart Armada @erg|@p|c@rt @end|ng |rom upc@edu
Sun Feb 26 09:38:15 CET 2023

Dear bioc-devel list,

I am the maintainer of the FELLA package. I got some BUILD errors related
to the LaTeX environments:

Release: error only on lconway
<http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/FELLA/lconway-buildsrc.html>

* creating vignettes ... ERROR

--- re-building ‘musmusculus.Rmd’ using rmarkdown

! LaTeX Error: Environment cslreferences undefined.

Devel: error only on nebbiolo1
<http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/FELLA/nebbiolo1-buildsrc.html>

* creating vignettes ... ERROR

--- re-building ‘musmusculus.Rmd’ using rmarkdown

! LaTeX Error: Environment CSLReferences undefined.

I suspect the pandoc version on the testing machines may have something to
do with it. What is strange, this only happens in the macOS machine
(release) and linux (devel), in two different vignettes. Any
recommendations on how to handle this?

Thank you

Sergi