[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor 3.17 requires R 4.3?

Lluís Revilla ||u|@@rev|||@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 24 11:51:46 CET 2023

Dear Tag,

Congratulations for your successful submission of TDbasedUFE!

Your package was accepted and included in the devel branch of Bioconductor:
See this document about what to do now:
https://contributions.bioconductor.org/bioconductor-package-submissions.html#afteraccept
The devel version of Biocondutor will be 3.17 which will work with R 4.3
(The source code of R 4.3  is here: http://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/) .
R 4.3 is in development. Once released, Bioconductor 3.17 will be released,
probably around April.
See this document about working with devel branch of Bioconductor and how
releases work:
https://contributions.bioconductor.org/use-devel.html?q=devel#which-version-of-r

The current release of Bioconductor is 3.16 which works with R-4.2.
You can see here all the information about past releases:
https://www.bioconductor.org/about/release-announcements/
Your package is not included in the 3.16 release because it was just
accepted.

I hope this helps.

Lluís