[Bioc-devel] MOSim package: change of maintainer

Sonia Tarazona @ot@c@m @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 20 17:29:02 CET 2023

Dear all,

I am re-sending again my previous email that received no answer, including
now the contact for developers.

Please, could anyone tell me how to proceed? We need to update the package.

Thank you very much,

Sonia Tarazona

Missatge de Sonia Tarazona <sotacam using gmail.com> del dia dc., 15 de febr.
2023 a les 11:48: