[Bioc-devel] Cannot push to BioC git repo

Daniel, Dimitrov d@n|e|@d|m|trov @end|ng |rom un|-he|de|berg@de
Tue Feb 21 09:27:59 CET 2023

Dear all,

How can I make Pau Badia i Mompel (cc'd) the maintainer of DoRothEA
<https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/data/experiment/html/dorothea.html>?
He's already registered in BioC and is a maintainer of another package
(decoupleR).

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Daniel