[Bioc-devel] Wrong skipping of tests when builidng on Bioconductor and R CMD check timeout

Jacopo Ronchi j@copo@ronch| @end|ng |rom un|m|b@|t
Fri Dec 15 14:47:00 CET 2023

Regarding the Renviron file i have seen on the GitHub repository of SPB
that indeed it is not using the IS_BIOC_BUILD_MACHINE env variable. How
should i do in order to pass the checks without errors for my package in
submission?

Kind regards,
Jacopo