[Bioc-devel] Missing CHM13v2.0 TxDB and OrgDb objects

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Dec 12 20:28:20 CET 2023

FWIW I've documented the process of making a TxDb object for
T2T-CHM13v2.0 there:

https://github.com/Bioconductor/GenomicFeatures/issues/65

Please comment there for any follow-up.

Note that we're considering wrapping this is an TxDb package that we'll
make available to the community. It's a work-in-progress.

Thanks!

H.