[Bioc-devel] RforProteomics: vignette error - cannot find the file(s)

Oleksii Nikolaienko o|ek@||@n|ko|@|enko @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 28 16:53:10 CEST 2023

Hi,
I wonder if it's because the entire "vignettes/figures" is not pushed to
Bioc git (it's included in your .gitignore). And the previous chunk does
not re-create the figure.

Best,
Oleksii