[Bioc-devel] maintenance question

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Apr 19 14:35:40 CEST 2023

It does not automatically propagate to the release.  Changes to the release branch would have needed to been pushed to the RELEASE_3_16 branch on git.bioconductor.org. Unfortunately the  cutoff for pushing changes to that branch was April 10 as announced on

https://bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/

as well as this mailing list

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2023-April/019572.html

If it is clean on devel that is all you need to do for now.  Next week at release time the core team will create the RELEASE_3_17 branch for all packages.

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263