[Bioc-devel] TIMEOUT on merida1 on devel

Nils Eling n||@@e||ng @end|ng |rom dqbm@uzh@ch
Thu Apr 13 10:11:13 CEST 2023

Hi all,

this has probably been asked/answered somewhere but I couldn't find the info.

My package imcRtools (https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/imcRtools/merida1-checksrc.html) and sometimes the package cytomapper gets a TIMEOUT on merida1 on Bioconductor devel as it takes > 2 times the time to check compared to Linux or Windows. This only occurs since a couple of month and I was wondering if it stays this way and what can be done to solve it? I'd like to keep the current examples and unit tests as I'm locally developing on MacOS.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Nils