[Bioc-devel] Will package version 3.99.0 bump to 4.0.0?

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 10 01:06:38 CEST 2023

Sunday drive-by comment:  I guess that means that our affxparser
package which currently has version 1.71.1 in Bioc devel, will reach
1.99.0 in 13-14 years from now because of the automatic version bumps
that are done twice a year. So, if we don't touch anything, it'll roll
over to 2.0 around 2037, or so. Just an early heads-up to our
end-users :p

/Henrik