[Bioc-devel] Fixing autonomics - ssh: connect to host git.bioconductor.org port 22: Connection timed out

@dity@@bh@gw@t m@iii@g oii u@i-m@rburg@de @dity@@bh@gw@t m@iii@g oii u@i-m@rburg@de
Wed Apr 5 15:40:36 CEST 2023

Dear Lori and Sarvesh,

The proxy server at our institute was blocking ssh.
Sorry for bothering you with that, it's working now : )

Thankyou very much for the help!

Aditya