[Bioc-devel] About an error in the Multiple platform build/check report for BioC 3.17

You Zhou you@zhou @end|ng |rom bm|@@de
Mon Apr 3 18:58:09 CEST 2023

Hi,

I am the maintainer of the package “CLIProfiler”. I received an error message for the check step on Linux system. The error message is

── Error ('test_motifProfile.R:9:5'): motifProfile works as expected ───────────
Error in `.stopOnAvailablePkg(genome)`: BSgenome.Mmusculus.UCSC.mm10 package is not currently installed.
  You first need to install it, which you can do with:
      library(BiocManager)
      install("BSgenome.Mmusculus.UCSC.mm10")

I think this is due to the package BSgenome.Mmusculus.UCSC.mm10 is not installed on the test machine for the Linux system. So I was wondering if you could help me to check whether the package BSgenome.Mmusculus.UCSC.mm10 has installed on that machine. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
You Zhou