[Bioc-devel] New maintainer for package - Updating a R package and pushing the commit

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 29 23:58:13 CEST 2022

Hi Tulip,

On 29/09/2022 13:52, Tulip Nandu wrote:

> Hi Kern,
>
> Anusha no longer is associated with the lab. So I will need to have access to the package. If you can create an account on GitCredentials that would be great.

If that means Anusha is no longer going to maintain the package, then
their role in Authors using R would need to be switched from "cre" to "aut" or
"ctb" or whatever is appropriate.

As Lori said, the Maintainer and Author fields should get removed, and
your name and role moved to the Authors using R field.

Thanks,

H.

> I do have a github account.  tulipnandu is the username.
>

> https://github.com/tulipnandu
> [https://avatars.githubusercontent.com/u/1099843?v=4?s=400]<https://github.com/tulipnandu>
> tulipnandu - Overview<https://github.com/tulipnandu>
> tulipnandu has 10 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub.
> github.com
> Also I would need to push the changes in the src file to master on bioconductor/git. If I can get some help with that, it would be great too.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tulip.

Hervé Pagès

Bioconductor Core Team