[Bioc-devel] How to fix the error checked in the development version of miRspongeR

Zhang Junpeng zh@ngjunpeng411 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 20 12:50:33 CEST 2022

Hi Bioconductor community,

When I build/check the miRspongeR R package (development version), there is
an error as follows. The release version of the miRspongeR R package is OK.

*Error: .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'dbplyr', details:
  call: setClass(cl, contains = c(prevClass, "VIRTUAL"), where = where)
  error: error in contained classes ("character") for class “ident”; class
definition removed from ‘dbplyr’
Execution halted*

How can I fix this error? The details of error here:
https://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.16/bioc-LATEST/miRspongeR/nebbiolo2-buildsrc.html

Thanks in advance
Junpeng