[Bioc-devel] CTCF annotation package's vignette not updating

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Mon Oct 31 02:13:23 CET 2022

Maybe I am wrong Mikhail but I think you have about 6 months to enhance the
documentation of your package in 3.16.

On Sun, Oct 30, 2022 at 7:54 PM Mikhail Dozmorov <mikhail.dozmorov using gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm trying to update documentation for the
> https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/data/annotation/html/CTCF.html
> package so it can be shown in the 3.16 release. Pushed to bioc master
> twice, with version bump. But the build is not triggered
> https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.16/data-annotation-LATEST/CTCF/.
> It
> may be due to the 3.16 release schedule or something very simple, but I'm
> trying to meet the October 31 1:30 pm EST deadline and running out of ideas
> what to do to update the package.
> Thanks,
> Mikhail

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}