[Bioc-devel] failed to open BamFile: failed to open SAM/BAM file file: 'F:\biocbuild\ExperimentHub_cache/

CHEN Ying chen_y|ng @end|ng |rom g|@@@-@t@r@edu@@g
Fri Oct 28 04:30:17 CEST 2022

Dear Bioconductor team,

Relating to the ExperimentHub error message that was posted earlier, we are seeing the same build error for our package bambu as well,  and it was there for quite some time already. Could you also help to look into that for our package as well?

Thank you very much
Regards,
Ying
This e-mail and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or protected by the Official Secrets Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it or notify the sender immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose or disclose the contents to any other person.