[Bioc-devel] Package dependencies error during BiocCheck

Sarvesh Nikumbh @@rve@h@n|kumbh @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 25 19:21:08 CEST 2022

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the reply.

Is there a way to opt for this solution on the bioc new pkg build systems?

If not, then, I guess, I will have to wait until it goes away for my bioc
submission to be reviewed further?

Thanks and best,
  Sarvesh