[Bioc-devel] Remote rejected when pushing to git

Sarvesh Nikumbh @@rve@h@n|kumbh @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 24 11:26:50 CEST 2022

Hi Ash,

Refer to Lori's email from Oct 17 apprising of the freezing of the
RELEASE_3_15 branch according to the release schedule at
https://bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/

As the email says, you can now only push to the master branch (devel as of
today, release candidate 3.16), and limit changes to “show-stopper” bugs
and documentation improvements as per the schedule/instructions in the
above link.

Sarvesh