[Bioc-devel] Increase version of system dependency?

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 19 03:36:05 CEST 2022

Hi Sarvesh,

All I see is that seqArchR fails on palomino4 because Python module
'packaging' is not available on that machine.

The module seems to be available on the other builders though so no
problem there.

Anyways if your package depends on that module (and it seems that it
does, via the inst/python/perform_nmf.py script), then you need to list
the module in your SystemRequirements.

Then we'll make sure to install the module on all the builders.

Thanks,

H.

--
Hervé Pagès