[Bioc-devel] Package checks with WARNING

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 12 20:07:04 CEST 2022

Hi Óscar,

On 12/10/2022 01:09, Lapuente Santana, Oscar via Bioc-devel wrote:

> Dear Bioconductor developers/maintainers,
>
> My package ‘easier’ checks with WARNING in both the current 3.15 release and the devel version.
> I am just checking in to see if that’s okay since this was also the case in the first submission (the warning stems from a dependency of a dependency)

Sure but you can get rid of it by importing only what you need from the
coin package. Right now you import the full coin namespace, by having
import(coin) in your NAMESPACE file, and that introduces a clash with
importFrom(rstatix,wilcox_test) that you also have in there.

I'm actually not sure what you need coin for (I was not able to find a
place in your code where you make any use of it). So maybe you could
just drop that dependency entirely?

Best,

H.

> Thanks in advance,