[Bioc-devel] Branch RELEASE_3_16 unavailable for MoonlightR package

Matteo Tiberti t|bert| @end|ng |rom c@ncer@dk
Tue Oct 11 10:43:13 CEST 2022

Dear maintainers,

I’d like to push a commit (and a version bump commit) to fix our build report error for our MoonlightR package, for the current development version 3.16. If I understood correctly, I would need to push directly to the RELEASE_3_16 branch in upstream (Bioc remote) which should be available, however I don’t seem to have it after “git fetch –all” and “git pull –all”. Is this expected? Should I create the branch myself and just push it to the Bioc remote? And if so, should I just branch off the Bioc remote’s master branch?

Thanks for your help

Matteo Tiberti

Danish Cancer Society
Strandboulevarden 49