[Bioc-devel] S4 Methods Documentation Convention Triggers Warnings

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 30 18:36:05 CET 2022

> I think in \item{<foo>}{bar} the <foo> is not wrapped, so runs off the margin in the devel ‘Constructor’ section.

Would a hack be to split up the \code{} in multiple ones, e.g.

\item{
   \code{SnowParam(workers = snowWorkers(), type=c("SOCK", "MPI"),}
             \code{tasks = 0L, stop.on.error = FALSE,}
             \code{progressbar = FALSE, RNGseed = NULL,}
             \code{timeout = Inf, exportglobals = TRUE,}
             \code{exportvariables = TRUE,}
             \code{log = FALSE, threshold = "INFO", logdir = NA_character_,}
             \code{resultdir = NA_character_, jobname = "BPJOB",}
             \code{manager.hostname = NA_character_,}
             \code{manager.port = NA_integer_,}

Does that line wrap?

/Henrik