[Bioc-devel] S4 Methods Documentation Convention Triggers Warnings

Michael Lawrence (MICHAFLA) |@wrence@m|ch@e| @end|ng |rom gene@com
Mon Nov 28 21:11:00 CET 2022

It may be worth revisiting why we arrived at this convention in the first
place and see whether the Rd system can be enhanced somehow so that we can
achieve the same effect with a more natural syntax.

Michael