[Bioc-devel] package PloGO2 error on Windows build advice

Jennifer Wokaty Jenn||er@Wok@ty @end|ng |rom @ph@cuny@edu
Mon Nov 28 20:36:03 CET 2022

Hi Dana,

Hope you had a great holiday. I updated MiKTex and was able to build PloGO2 manually on palomino4. Let's check the build report tomorrow and see if the error is cleared up.

Jennifer Wokaty (they/them)

Waldron Lab at CUNY SPS
Bioconductor Core Team
________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Dana Pascovici <dana.pascovici using mq.edu.au>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2022 11:05 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] package PloGO2 error on Windows build advice

***ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.***

Hi,

I was wondering if you can offer any advice for fixing a current error for our package PloGO2 - it is there only on Windows release build and has not been there before.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bioconductor.org_checkResults_release_bioc-2DLATEST_PloGO2_palomino4-2Dbuildsrc.html&d=DwICAg&c=mRWFL96tuqj9V0Jjj4h40ddo0XsmttALwKjAEOCyUjY&r=FKSqKXkUOES-D4VQb2jSn9QK7Vz5lE18rLcyn73CPhA&m=XpIJlU-quMrtDr3lXRBshZrZ0oRayN3AUzBSIMqnpFqcm3ghGLwcNxI6rpf8wprZ&s=2EybUrneevAGrVW5eV4990cnYCTrCBnoYqGuJtFBcFU&e=

The first issue seems to be as below:

texify: major issue: So far, you have not checked for updates as a MiKTeX user.

Any advice would be appreciate - and happy Thanksgiving btw, don't expect any responses for a while!

Kind regards,
Dana