[Bioc-devel] problems reported for release 3.15

Sabanes Bove, Daniel d@n|e|@@@b@ne@_bove @end|ng |rom roche@com
Thu May 5 10:01:20 CEST 2022

Thanks a lot Lori for clarifying! Indeed I assumed the release was frozen.
Cheers
Daniel

On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 8:40 PM Kern, Lori <Lori.Shepherd using roswellpark.org>
wrote:

> You can fix release 3.15.  The RELEASE_3_15 branch can accept changes. The
> freeze was tempory to create the branch.
> See
>
> http://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html#bug-fix-in-release-and-devel

> ------------------------------

*Dr. Daniel Sabanés Bové*
Senior Principal Statistical Programmer Analyst

F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
PD Data Sciences - Data Science Acceleration (DSX)
B. 663
CH-4070 Basel
Switzerland

Mobile: +41 79 32 40 391
mailto:sabanesd using roche.com <sabanesd using roche.com>
www.roche.com

*Confidentiality Note: *This message is intended only for the use of the
named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized use of the information
contained in this message is prohibited.