[Bioc-devel] GenomicScores support for mm39

Robert Castelo robert@c@@te|o @end|ng |rom up|@edu
Fri May 6 12:17:47 CEST 2022

Dear Fursham,

sure, we add resources either when we need them ourselves or when our
users request them. could you please open an issue with the request at
https://github.com/rcastelo/GenomicScores/issues ??

thanks,

robert.