[Bioc-devel] nebbiolo SSL-related build error

Karl Stamm k@r|@@t@mm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 31 18:59:06 CEST 2022

Yes, thank you so much.
I think the most reliable solution is to remove the biomart calls from
my package processes.
I can use the AnnotationDbi for the same purposes and hardly have any
difference in outcome.