[Bioc-devel] Maintainer change

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 14 15:50:21 CET 2022

Hi,

As long as you have access to the BiocCredentials account, you can just add a new SSH key and try again. Please make sure you are using the correct key.

Everything on our end is still correct. Please take a look at #15 on the FAQ https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/faq/.

Best,

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute