[Bioc-devel] nebbiolo1 build error in Glimma

Shian Su @u@@ @end|ng |rom weh|@edu@@u
Fri Mar 11 00:59:45 CET 2022

Hi all,

I’m trying to figure out why my package is failing to build on nebbiolo1 (Ubuntu 20.04).

https://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.15/bioc-LATEST/Glimma/nebbiolo1-buildsrc.html

I believe it spontaneously failed last November without any changes from me, so I had hoped it would go away on its own. The package has no problem building on the Mac and Windows servers, on my personal Mac, Windows and Ubuntu machines, and on the Bioconductor docker image. The offending lines appear to be

library(scRNAseq)
sce <- ZeiselBrainData(ensembl=TRUE)

Error: processing vignette 'single_cell_edger.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
undefined columns selected

The only thing I can think of is that somehow ExperimentHub is behaving differently on that particular build server? Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards,
Shian Su
----
Shian Su
PhD Student, Ritchie Lab 6W, Epigenetics and Development
Walter & Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
1G Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia

[WEHI Logo]

Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
1G Royal Parade Parkville Victoria 3052 Australia

www.wehi.edu.au<https://wehi.edu.au>

Twitter<https://twitter.com/WEHI_research>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/WEHIresearch/>  |  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/wehi_research>  |  Youtube<https://www.youtube.com/user/WEHImovies>  |  LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/wehi_research>

WEHI acknowledges the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation as the traditional owners of the land where our campuses are located and the continuing connection to country and community.

Private and confidential
The content of this e-mail and any attachments may be private and confidential, intended only for use of the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not read, forward, print, copy, disclose, use or store in any way the information this e-mail or any attachment contains. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachment.