[Bioc-devel] download stats problem

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 9 21:22:47 CEST 2022

Hi Jim,

The download stats for data-experiment packages and workflows are
temporary unavailable. We're aware of the issue and have been working on
it. If all goes well they'll become available again soon: in the next 12
hours for data-experiment, and in the next 24 hours for workflows..

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,

H.

--