[Bioc-devel] Question on package update and version bump

Jiping Wang jzw@ng @end|ng |rom northwe@tern@edu
Mon Jun 6 13:20:35 CEST 2022

Hi,

  I am writing to inquire the process of package update and version bump. I submitted updated package DegNorm with a version bump to 1.7.1 last Thursday and wonder about the status of it. My understanding is that usually I should receive an email notice about the status of it. See the help information from https://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html

But I didn�t receive email notices. When I went to the https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/
I didn�t find my package listed there? Is there anything wrong? Or the procedures have been changed?

In addition, my understanding is that my push is to the development repository. When or how these changes will be made to the release version of the package?
Thanks for help.

Best,
Ji-Ping Wang