[Bioc-devel] Update git repo after removing large files from history

Lukas Weber |uk@@@weber@edu @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jul 19 02:53:13 CEST 2022

Hi,

I have removed a large image file from the git history in my package nnSVG,
using "BFG repo cleaner" and the instructions at
https://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html.

I have push-forced the clean repo to GitHub at
https://github.com/lmweber/nnSVG, but I believe there is no way for me to
git push --force it to the Bioconductor git repo.

Could you please update the repo to sync it with the GitHub version again?

The changes affect main/master branch only, starting after the last Bioc
release date (I originally committed the image file in devel after the
release date).

Thank you for your help and providing the detailed instructions.

Best regards,
Lukas

--
Lukas M. Weber, Ph.D.