[Bioc-devel] Is switching to Rmd vignettes a policy? And "polygon edge not found" on macOS error.

Paul Murrell p@u| @end|ng |rom @t@t@@uck|@nd@@c@nz
Sun Jan 23 21:30:32 CET 2022

Hi

The technical 'grid' error corresponds to a long-standing 'ggplot2'
issue that stalled waiting for a simple reproducible example and for me
to access a MacOS system.  I currently have the latter, but recently
failed to replicate the problem.

Paul

Dr Paul Murrell
Department of Statistics