[Bioc-devel] Creating ExperimentHub data package

migdal migdal mcjm|gd@| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 20 14:02:14 CET 2022

Dear Bioconductor developers community,

I am trying to submit a package which I want to supplement with the
ExperimentHub data package. To this end it is required to contact Hubs
maintainers to set up the package in the central server. I wrote to
hubs using bioconductor.org following
https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/vignettes/HubPub/inst/doc/CreateAHubPackage.html.
However it has been a week and I didn't receive any response. My question
is if hubs using bioconductor.org is the right communication channel and if yes
how long does it usually take to get a response?

Cheers Maciek