[Bioc-devel] Error in the Multiple platform build/check report for BioC 3.15

Jennifer Wokaty Jenn||er@Wok@ty @end|ng |rom @ph@cuny@edu
Thu Jan 13 22:46:53 CET 2022

Hi Meriem,

Thanks for reporting this issue. I've installed .NET 5.0 on nebbiolo1 and confirmed that I can build rmspc; however, the error may still show up on the build report Friday because we've already started building packages. So it should pass on the build report after that.

Jennifer Wokaty
Bioconductor Core Team

From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Meriem Bahda <meriembahda using gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 1:02 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Error in the Multiple platform build/check report for BioC 3.15

***ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.***

Dear Community,

I have submitted the package rmspc to Bioconductor in July 2021. A
prerequisite for the rmspc package is .NET 5.0. Before installing the rmspc
package, the program .NET 5.0. should already be installed on the user's
computer. The Bioconductor team added .NET to their builders and the
package was accepted in August.

A few days ago, I received an email saying that the package didn't pass the
platform build check for the host nebbiolo1. I believe this error occurs
because .NET isn't installed in nebbiolo1.

Who should I contact regarding this issue?

Thank you!
--

*Meriem BAHDA*