[Bioc-devel] Recreating nebbiolo1's build environment

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 11 18:59:56 CET 2022

Today's results for rrvgo:

   https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.15/bioc-LATEST/rrvgo/

The vignette error is gone. There are still some errors but they are
different (org.Pf.plasmo.db was deprecated in BioC 3.14 and got removed
from BioC 3.15).

H.

Hervé Pagès

Bioconductor Core Team