[Bioc-devel] DeMixT Bioconductor maintainer

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 3 16:51:02 CET 2022

Hi Peng and Shuai,

Happy new year.

I’ve added Shuai as a maintainer to the package.

Shuai, you need to activate your BiocCredentials account with the email you gave.

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation.

Once you activate and add your SSH keys, you’ll have access. Please change the maintainer once this happens on the DESCRIPTION file.

Best,

Nitesh

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute