[Bioc-devel] Build Error: "ggpubr suggested but not available" (package: TEKRABber)

Yao-Chung Chen y@ochung@chen @end|ng |rom |u-ber||n@de
Mon Feb 21 19:01:22 CET 2022

Hello everyone,

My package, TEKRABber, is accepted. However it faces "Package suggested
but not available: ggpubr" ERROR when runs check on the merida1(macOS) on
git using git.bioconductor.org. (Report:
https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.15/bioc-LATEST/TEKRABber/merida1-checksrc.html)

I think this situation is similar to "mosbi" package with not available
"runibic"
(https://www.mail-archive.com/bioc-devel@r-project.org/msg14682.html).

I would like to know if it is possible for merida1 to provide ggpubr with
its dependencies before the next release? If not, is there any suggestions
for this issue?

Thank you for your time!

Best,
Yao-Chung