[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor install instructions for M1-based Mac

Oleksii Nikolaienko o|ek@||@n|ko|@|enko @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 20 14:23:38 CET 2022

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the following pages are of an
immense help:
https://mac.r-project.org/
https://mac.r-project.org/openmp/
It is possible and quite easy to get a native M1 build of R with OpenMP
support and no issues with Bioc packages.

Best,
Oleksii