[Bioc-devel] Packages failing Development build due to LaTex problem in .Rnw vignette

Lluís Revilla ||u|@@rev|||@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Dec 9 16:38:14 CET 2022

Hi Rory,

There was a recent change in R devel (
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-devel/NEWS.html):
 - sessionInfo() records (and by default prints) the system time zone as
part of the locale information.
It was reported a couple of days ago in the R-devel mailing list by Henrik
Bengtsson, that time zones with underscores caused problems which seems to
be your case with the New_York time zone.
This will probably be fixed at the R core level.

The other option would be to set the local time to another timezone (you or
the Bioconductor core team).

Best,

Lluís