[Bioc-devel] C++ compiler flags on Windows

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 1 20:05:15 CEST 2022

On 01/08/2022 08:17, Martin Morgan wrote:

> I notice that on the package landing page https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.16/bioc/html/syntenet.html there is no Windows binary, suggesting that it has never built successfully. It could be that the intermittent results you observed was actually due to something else, like the Windows builder not reporting for that day. The single package builder results have expired, so I’m not sure why those builds were successful; the builders and single package builder are not identical.

AFAIK the Single Package Builder no longer runs the Windows builds. So
any Windows-related issue only gets detected once a contributed package
is added to the daily builds.

H.

--
Hervé Pagès