[Bioc-devel] Can't push to RadioGx upstream

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Apr 22 21:07:21 CEST 2022

Everything looks correct on our end with access with  ChristopherEeles username (perhaps you are using a different key).
If the issue persists I suggest adding another key to your credentials account

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Chris Eeles <christopher.eeles using outlook.com>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 2:57 PM
To: Bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Can't push to RadioGx upstream

Hello BioC core team,

I am unable to push to the RadioGx upstream master, despite being able to push to CoreGx, PharmacoGx and ToxicoGx.

The error is:
ceeles using EELESPC-Desk:~/Development/RadioGx$ git push upstream master
FATAL: W any packages/RadioGx b.haibe-kains DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.

You can see my remotes here:
ceeles using EELESPC-Desk:~/Development/RadioGx$ git remote -v
origin  git using github.com:bhklab/RadioGx.git (fetch)
origin  git using github.com:bhklab/RadioGx.git (push)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/RadioGx.git (fetch)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/RadioGx.git (push)

I also double checked my SSH key is configured in Bioc Git Credential manager.

I am also unable to login to Bioconductor Git Credentials using my personal email (christopher.eeles using outlook.com), but can do so using Benjamins email (benjamin.haibe.kains using utoronto.ca).

I tried resetting my password but did not receive an email. I should have access to the credential manager via my own email.

Assistance with this would be appreciated.

Best,
Christopher Eeles
Software Developer
BHK Lab | PM-Research | UHN