[Bioc-devel] Strange error with function existing in the collated R files

Panagiotis Moulos mou|o@ @end|ng |rom ||em|ng@gr
Thu Apr 21 06:16:00 CEST 2022

Hi all,

I am getting a strange error in the check of my package recoup in the
current dev branch.
https://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.15/bioc-LATEST/recoup

It seems that the error is originated by the tests not being able to find a
function, however this function exists in the collated R files in the
DESCRIPTION of the package and everything builds and checks locally...

The error:

Error in makeHorizontalAnnotation(width, opts, "heatmap") :
  could not find function "makeHorizontalAnnotation"

I would really appreciate it if there are any ideas or someone has
encountered this before.

Thanks.

--
*Panagiotis Moulos, PhD, Bioinformatician*
*Research Assistant Professor - Researcher C,*