[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Problem with version bump, fmrs

Marcel Ramos m@rce|@r@mo@perez @end|ng |rom ro@we||p@rk@org
Wed Apr 20 17:57:04 CEST 2022

Hi Farhad,

These type of version bumps are not allowed.

Please see the Version Numbering document here:

https://contributions.bioconductor.org/versionnum.html?q=version#versionnum

Best regards,

Marcel