[Bioc-devel] Issue to do git push upstream master for coMET package

Martin, Tiphaine t|ph@|ne@m@rt|n @end|ng |rom m@@m@edu
Wed Apr 20 03:42:57 CEST 2022

thanks.

When I did "git remote -v"

I did not have
upstream  git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/myPackage.git (fetch)

 upstream  git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/myPackage.git (push)

Your FAQ 13 helps me to solve the issue in doing

git remote add upstream git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/myPackage

Thanks for pointing me on the FAQ : very clear document and solve my issue very quickly,

Thanks
Tiphaine
Tiphaine Martin
Postdoc Fellow
Parsons lab
Department of Oncological Sciences
The Tisch Cancer Institute at Mount Sinai
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Hess Center for Science and Medicine
1470 Madison Ave, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10029